More than 220 million people speak French on the five continents. The OIF, an international organisation of French-speaking countries, comprises 77 member States and governments. French is the second most widely learned foreign language after English, and the sixth most widely spoken language in the world.
The ability to speak both French and English is an advantage for finding a job with the many multinational companies using French as their working language, in a wide range of sectors (retailing, automotive, luxury goods, aeronautics, etc.). France, as the world’s fifth biggest economy, attracts entrepreneurs, researchers and the cream of foreign students.
If you are from Mumbai then you must grab the right French Language training in Mumbai, which will open various probabilities for you. The ability to speak both French and English is a pro for discovery a job with the many multinational companies in a wide range of sectors.
Learning French at American Institutes:
- Fast track Batches
- Travelers crash course (Specially Designed for Corporate)
Why learn French?
- Speaking French will increase ones job opportunities and salary potential. France is one of the world’s major foreign tourist destinations (75 million tourists every year).
- It is the lingua franca of culture, including art, cuisine, dance, and fashion. Learning French will increase your job opportunities and salary potentials. And also increases your appreciation from other people
- French is ranked as the second most influential language in the world.
- French is one of the most widely taught languages.
- French is the official language in 41 countries. French, along with English, is the official working language in hundreds of international organizations or agencies.
The education and knowledge offered at our institute is rendered by a team of highly experienced, talented and expert linguists who are well versed.
The professionals employed by us adopt innovative, interactive and interesting methods to teach the language, which is quickly learned by the students. These experts interact with the students in most polite, courteous, ethical manner.
“We work with you and hope you have a rich learning experience that benefits you and keeps you motivated.”