The Arabic language is spoken by an estimated 250 million native speakers in 28 countries. As the language of the Qur’an, the holy book of Islam, it is also widely used throughout the Muslim community.
Arabic is the official language of Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Western Sahara, and Yemen as well as one of the six official languages of the United Nations. In addition, it is widely spoken in countries such as Somalia and is the language of the holy writings of Muslims throughout the world.
if you’re in the petroleum or defense industries. With a combined GDP of $600 billion in the Arab world, mastering this in-demand language will make your resume in-demand as well If you are looking for Arabic language Training in Mumbai, so your search ends here.
Learning Arabic at the American Institutes:
- Fast track Batches
- Travelers crash course (Specially Designed for Corporate)
Why learn Arabic?
- Learning Arabic offers great business and career opportunities. Since Middle East is witnessing an increasing growth in international affairs, thus there is a huge shortage of workers who are versed in Arabic language and culture. Those who study Arabic can find careers in diverse fields such as journalism, business & industry, education, finance, banking, translation & interpretation, consulting, foreign service and intelligence etc.
- Arabic has more speakers than any other language in the Semitic language family.
- It is spoken by more than 380 million people as a first language; most of them live in the Middle East and North Africa.
- It is the official language of 28 countries and it is the liturgical language of Islam since it is the language of the Qur’an, the Islamic Holy Book.
The education and knowledge offered at our institute is rendered by a team of highly experienced, talented and expert linguists who are well versed.
The professionals employed by us adopt innovative, interactive and interesting methods to teach the language, which is quickly learned by the students .these experts interact with the students in most polite, courteous, ethical manner
“We work with you and hope you have a rich learning experience that benefits you and keeps you motivated.”