Chinese or Zhōngguó Mandarin is the most Spoken Language in the world. Spoken Mandarin is distinguished by its high level of internal diversity, although all spoken varieties of Mandarin are tonal and analytic. There are between seven and thirteen main regional groups of Chinese (depending on classification scheme), of which the most spoken, by far, is Mandarin.
Learning Chinese at the American Institutes:
- Fast track Batches
- Travelers crash course (Specially Designed for Corporate)
Why learn Chinese?
- China is a country having one of the world’s oldest and richest persisting cultures.
- It is the language of 1/5th of humanity: One-fifth of world’s population speaks Chinese. You’re likely to use this language anywhere in the world!!
- Apart from People’s Republic of China and Taiwan, it is spoken in Chinese communities of Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the Philippines, and Mongolia.
- Mandarin is spoken by around 850 Million People in the world.
- China has recently made its mark as the biggest business hub of the world.
- Trade between India and China is booming.
- The importance of language can be estimated by the fact that top CEOs in the world including Mark Zucerberg is learning Mandarin.
The education and knowledge offered at our institute is rendered by a team of highly experienced, talented and expert linguists who are well versed.
The professionals employed by us adopt innovative, interactive and interesting methods to teach the language, which is quickly learned by the students. These experts interact with the students in most polite, courteous, ethical manner.
“We work with you and hope you have a rich learning experience that benefits you and keeps you motivated.”