Spanish is spoken by 417 million people worldwide. It is the official language in 21 countries and is the third most spoken language in the world after English and Mandarin. The Spanish-speaking population is one of the fastest growing segments in the world today, comprising of a huge community that shares products, services and culture, and at the same time offering individuals, institutions and businesses a unique opportunity for growth!
In such a diverse world with so many people, it is imperative for one to know how to communicate with others. While there may be many reasons to choose to learn a second language, choosing to learn Spanish will definitely help you in a variety of ways. If you are agreed to this and want to learn Spanish language for global opportunities and make your career in the field of language which can give wings to your career then The American Institute welcomes you for Spanish Language Training in Mumbai.
Learning Spanish at the American Institutes:
- Fast track Batches
- Travelers crash course (Specially Designed for Corporate)
Why learn Spanish?
- Realizing that Spanish is spoken in more than 21 countries, learning Spanish is a good choice and can open doors to numerous career opportunities. The largest Spanish investors in India are Cobra (engineering), the Duro Felguera Group (turnkey operations), Coinma (office furniture) and Agroalimen. Other Spanish companies that have a presence in India include Acciona (construction), Albertis (infrastructure), Aldeasa (duty free airport shops), Banco Sadabell, BBVA (bank), Cintra (toll road operator), Mondragón (a corporate cooperative in the Basque Country), Corte Ingles (retailing), Garrigues (law firm), Pascual Group (food), Keraben (ceramics), Mango (textiles), Mapfre Group (insurance), Taurus (home appliances) and Union Fenosa (electric power).
- Spanish is one of the most popular languages in the world.
- In 1999, there were 358 million people speaking Spanish as a native language and a total of 417 million speakers worldwide.
- Spanish is the second most native spoken language in the world, after Mandarin Chinese. Mexico contains the largest population of Spanish speakers.
- Spanish is one of the six official languages of the United Nations, and used as an official language of the European Union, and Marcos.
The education and knowledge offered at our institute is rendered by a team of highly experienced, talented and expert linguists who are well versed.
The professionals employed by us adopt innovative, interactive and interesting methods to teach the language, which is quickly learned by the students. These experts interact with the students in most polite, courteous, ethical manner.
“We work with you and hope you have a rich learning experience that benefits you and keeps you motivated.”